Friday, November 28, 2008

Broken

Ever imagine yourself sitting in a secluded corner of a huge, cold, white room, crying your heart all out, watching pieces of red flakers (which is your heart) shattered all over the room on the floor. You've worked so hard picking up each and every piece of it, trying to mend it to be whole again. I did, many, many times, and today, it happen again, and this time, I don't think I'll be picking any of those pieces anymore.

Ever tried so hard to believe in your prayers? You repeat it over and over again like a chant, until sometimes, you fell asleep reciting it. I did, with all my heart, I believed and wanting to keep believing it. Just when you think your prayers were answered, you are, losing it again. I don't need a reason to be angry with God, even how ill, very very ill my fate is. But now, I guess, I shouldn't say that specific prayer anymore, because here I am, broken again, after believing in it was answered.

I am here, in my huge, cold, white room, looking at the red flakes of my heart, which I am certain, at this point of time, I am not going to mend them anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The most important part in life is a little word called PATIENCE. It seems so easy at all the times to say the word, but actually practicing patience is a very difficult task.
So far none of my important prayers have been left unanswered. Sure, sometimes I came close to giving up, but giving up would also mean I give up in God and that is something I never want to do. Be patient and remember that every bit of pain that does not kill you will only make you stronger.