Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Inviting happiness into your life

Too much hought lingered through my mind that I kept waking up several times last night. Heavy thinking, and it messed up with my nightly sleep.I hope I won't get grumpy today, a mug of coffee is in my system now, hopefully,enough to wake up my senses.



This week is gonna be tough, I have important things to tend to but ugh...I really really really want to be happy..(yeah, I repeat the word three times purposely).You wanna know why? I watched Oprah on Hallmark a couple of weeks ago.That night was the Book Club night, and she discussed about Elizabeth Gilbert's "
Eat, Pray, Love" (I adore the cover of that book..Credits to Green Wellies from Flickr for the image).


I'd been eyeing that book for a long time during my occasional (like once in 3 month? because I was so busy :P) visits to MPH and Borders. If you look at her face, she's glowing with happiness, finally, after her long search of it. The book is inspiring as Elizabeth takes us to Italy, India and Indonesia as she searches for the true meaning of her existance and discover herself in each of those places. At the end of her journey, she finally found love, when she least expected it. (Ahh..I heard everyone telling me that..it better works!!) So, the 3 times really was her idea that on every beginning of the day, start by writing in your journal or diary the things that you really really really want to achieve that day. Because the 3 times wanting it makes you feel more motivated. Hmm..I'm not good at giving book review, but this is my best effort (you can laugh at my silly attempt,I don't mind..).

So,again, I really really really want to be happy and successful in my life and I really really really hope I can share it with someone I love (only God knows where he is, and I wish he will find me here, someday, soon enough..I am waiting for you with all my heart and love..Mr Whoever You Are. In order to have love, I am moving forward now, and start loving myself. Only by loving yourself you will find love. Allah created us with love. Find love in Him, confide in God when you have no one to listen to you, He will always listen.

Remember the 3 times really!

No comments: