Thursday, September 4, 2008

One minute

If I were to have another minute to be with you,
I would use up my first four seconds to say...
I will miss you.

I would use my next 11 seconds to say...
Do you know how much I missed you? Only God knows.

My next eight seconds to say...
Whisper for my name whenever you need me.

My precious ten seconds to tell you that...
I will always be around with you no matter what.

I only need fourteen seconds to say that...
If you felt lonely, try to imagine as if I was sitting beside you.

Another ten seconds to whisper to your ear that...
I wanted to be with you in my life forever.

My last three seconds to confess to you that...
I love you.

(not mine, extracted from somewhere which I couldn't remember,but I've kept it in my laptop since early of 2007.Love the sweet words so much! Touched my heart..)

No comments: